This recipe is delicious with any choice of bread. Try it with slices of baguette, rye, or sourdough.
Sprinkle toast with 2 tbsp roasted almonds.
8 slices bread, your choice
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
2 cups strawberries, about 10
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Arrange bread on pan. Using fork, gently press the middle of each slice to form a well.
- In 4-Cup Prep Bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, and dip mix. Scoop onto bread and spread evenly. Bake 15 min or until yogurt is set (not jiggly) and bread is toasty.
- While bread slices are baking, slice strawberries.
- When toast is ready, top with strawberry slices. Drizzle on honey and sprinkle with chia seeds.
Instead of fresh strawberries, microwave 1 cup blueberries, raspberries, or mixed berries until softened; stir into yogurt mixture before spreading on bread slices for baking.