Tex Mex Oven-Fried Chicken
You won’t believe it is good for you! The same great taste without the deep fryer.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups vegetables and 1 cup grains or starch.
1 lb (450 g) chicken thighs
1 tbsp mustard
1 pkg Tex Mex Gluten Free Crumb Mix
1 tspFajita Seasoning
1 tspSPG Seasoning
Toppings (optional): white sauce or gravy, quick pickled onions.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Brush chicken thighs with mustard.
- Combine Gluten Free Crumb mix, seasoning and paprika in a large bowl or shallow plate.
- One at the time, dip chicken thighs in dry mixture, coating evenly.
- Place on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner and cook 20–25 minutes (depending on thickness).
- Serve with additional toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 200, Fat 5 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 55 g (Fiber 4 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 24 g.
Make it a restaurant night in by serving with Loaded Fries.