Serve with 1 cup mixed veggies.
1 lb (450 g) ground beef or chicken
1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
1⁄2 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp relish
4 buns, split and toasted
Toppings (optional): lettuce, sliced tomatoes, pickles, pickled red onion rings
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, combine beef with egg and seasoning. Form into four patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat with lid closed, 4 min per side or until an instant-read thermometer reads 160° F.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mayonnaise with sauce mix, ketchup, and relish.
- Tuck patties into buns and serve with sauce and toppings.