Easy Peasy Summer Bolognese
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups leafy greens and 1 tbsp Epicure Salad Dressing, your choice.
3⁄4 lb (340 g) uncooked spaghetti noodles
2 cups hot water
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 pints cherry tomatoes
1⁄4 cup tomato paste
2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Toppings (optional): Chili Flakes & Garlic Topper, extra grated parmesan cheese
- Fill Multipurpose Pot three-quarters full of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add noodles and continue to boil until pasta is tender, about 8–10 min. Once pasta is cooked, drain water and set pasta aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mix and water; set aside to hydrate, about 5 min.
- In Wok, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add cherry tomatoes; cook until softened and starting to burst, about 5–6 min. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add hydrated mix and tomato paste. Stir to combine. Using the back of a spoon, smash some of the tomatoes. Simmer 1 min. Stir in cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to wok. Using tongs, toss gently to combine. Top with extra parmesan, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 400, Fat 9 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 470 mg, Carbohydrate 56 g (Fiber 5 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 25 g.