Air Fryer Crispy & Crunchy Chicken Strips
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups leafy greens with 1 tbsp prepared Epicure Salad Dressing, your choice, and 1⁄2 cup cooked grains.
1 lb (450 g) chicken breast fillets, about 16 pieces
2 tbsp mayonnaise or 2% plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add chicken and mayo; toss to coat.
- Place coating mix in a shallow dish. Using tongs or your hands, add chicken one piece at a time, rotating and pressing mix on both sides of chicken to coat.
- In two batches, place chicken in single layer in basket, leaving some space between each piece.
- Cook 8–10 min, flipping halfway through using tongs, or until golden and cooked through.
Per serving: Calories 230, Fat 8 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g (Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 24 g.
For an extra crispy coating, spray coated chicken with oil before cooking.