1⁄2 pkg Caramel Sauce Mix
1⁄2 cup whipping cream
2 tbsp butter
2 ripe medium bananas
1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- In a Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup set over high heat, bring Caramel Sauce Mix, whipping cream, and butter to a boil, whisking often. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 3–4 min. Refrigerate until cold. Using a hand mixer, beat chilled caramel sauce to desired thickness to make cake icing.
- Meanwhile, generously oil a Round Cake Pan using a basting brush.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas; they should measure about 3⁄4 cup. Add eggs and oil; whisk to mix. Stir in Sweet Banana Bread & Muffin Mix.
- Scrape batter into pan; smooth top. Microwave for 5 min on high, uncovered. Rest in pan for 6 min; invert onto wire rack to cool.
- When cake is cool, spread with icing. Slice and serve.