Street food is all the rage. Now you can make healthier and more affordable street tacos easily at home.
Serve with 1 cup veggies and 2 tbsp dip.
1 lb (450 g) lean sirloin or striploin steak
1⁄4 cup mild feta cheese, crumbled
4 small soft corn tortillas
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of sirloin with dry glaze. Grind on salt, if desired.
- Grill steak about 3–4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes, slice thinly, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Divide meat between tortillas.
- Top with Guacamole and Chipotle Aioli.