6 slices dried or day-old bread, or 6 cups croutons
2 celery stalks
1 small apple, optional
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 pkg Happy Holidays Stuffing Seasoning
2 cups boiling water
- Chop bread into cubes. You should have about 6 cups. Thinly dice celery. If using, peel and dice apple into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt butter in Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Add celery and apple; cook until tender, about 4 min. Add seasoning and boiling water; stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Add bread cubes to pan and stir to combine. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
- Moisten with pan drippings or water, if desired.
- Divide warm stuffing into Muffin Maker wells and press down; let cool.
- Reheat to serve, if desired.