1 cup milk
1⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
2 tbsp oil, for batter
3 tsp oil, for cooking
Toppings (optional): chopped fruit, roasted nuts
- In a large bowl, combine mix, egg, milk, flour, and 2 tbsp oil. Let batter rest 3 min (it will continue to thicken).
- Heat 1 tsp oil in Sauté Pan over medium heat.
- Working in batches and using 1⁄4 cup as a guide, scoop 3 pancakes into pan, leaving space between them.
- Cook 2—5 min. When bubbles appear on top of batter, flip each pancake and cook for additional 1—2 min.
- Repeat steps 2—4 for two more batches, or until all batter is cooked. Cooking times will vary.
- Top with chopped fruit and roasted nuts, if desired.