Make a big batch and freeze for easy breakfasts.
Serve with 2 cups veggies.
oil, for greasing
12 large eggs
12 English muffins
3 cups grated cheese, your choice
Smoky Roasted Tomato Nutritional Yeast Topper, optional
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C) and lightly brush a Perfect Portion Muffin Pan with oil.
- Crack an egg in each mold and top with nutritional yeast sprinkle, if desired. Bake for 10–15 minutes to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, slice the English muffins in half and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place an egg and grated cheese on one muffin half and top with other half.
- If eating right away, melt the cheese by heating prepared sandwiches in the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve.
Egg and cheese is the classic formula, but you can also add a protein of your choice, your favourite veggies, and aioli.
To portion and freeze, place all sandwiches on a Sheet Pan and put in the freezer until they are frozen, about an hour. Then, wrap sandwiches individually in plastic or foil and store in a freezer-safe bag in the freezer.